Midnight Blues

The night shines with marry lights
Though stars and the moon are out of sight
For we are busy dancing with the show
Laser lights;
Oh, laser plays
Brushes every time over our eyes
People dance and build a crowd
Cold as the night and the moon that hides

I’m dancing, too, as well as they
‘til the music turns soft and fray
Flowering with love and burning desires
To lend a hand with their ladies’ hands.

Lights went dim, sound fell low
The ball is cleared off chairs
Glitters start to sing and shine
With the swings, whispers, and embarrassed laughs
Wafting, entangling with the air.

I’m about to dance with her
When the intruder makes his way
Can he stop and give us time?
So my eyes could see her shine?

The music is growing ominous
Love songs are counting off
Last 10 minutes, the DJ said,
When she danced with him… again.

But I’m about to dance with her…
What should I do?
Until the music turned off
And the last song faded away
So fast I can’t keep up,
Can’t keep up…

I’m very frustrated
How could the party ends so cruel?
Now, I can’t stop crying,

No comments: