Untitled

Have i been dreaming?
I jumped off a cliff and never returned?
I tried to wake up but light never came.

This is weird, i told myself.
I ran downstairs, below the cliff
Then i flew, rolling in midair.

"Pamela, Pamela!"
Who is that, from behind?
"Im your dream."
Say what?
"Im your stupid, surreal dream, Pamela."
Go away, my dream.
"You need me."
I dont. Go away.
"Dont be harsh, Pamela."'
The voice vanished short after a lamp flicked open over me.
Burning like... well, like a lamp - in pair.
A blue, piercing lamp in pair.
There are patches of hair,
There are hammocks of flesh.
Two blue, piercing eyes are looking down on me.

"Who are you?"
"Im Angel and you need me."
For what?
"Your hallucinations are getting worse."
Are you an angel or a doctor?
"My name is Angel, you dumbass;
And yes, Im a doctor."
I dont need a doctor.
"Believe me, you do."
Why would i?
"You've killed two people, remember?"
"No," i said. "No, I dont remember."
The eyes narrowed.
Then narrowed more until they became nothing but slits.
He held his hand against my mouth
The other hand appeared from behind,
Holding a gllittering dagger, instead of a syringe.
The next thing i felt is...
Is like... i wanted to...scream?
Ahhh!
Nooo!
Stop! Stop!
But my mouth is covered.
I planted my tearful eyes on his,
But he seemed to be enjoying himself.
Stabbing, twisting, squeezing...
Ripping my insides up in the big, blue sky.

No comments: