Cut Short: That Awkward Moment When She Was Staring Down at Me

I would never have thought that this tiny, little taps on my keyboard could be the most beautiful song I would have heard my entire life.
Of course, had it not been her improbable and dreamlike presence behind me, her silent and timid melody ubiquitous about the expanse of the room, all would certainly crumble to a forgettable picture and disconcerted noises. On that moment, when everything seemed to slip off my immediate attention, the power that binded the world had suddenly fallen trivial.
I gradually turned down the brightness of the monitor to have a better glimpse of her reflection. The dimmer, the clearer she appeared. The product of my pathetic desperation were the wall where she lean, her naked outline, and the ambiguous area where her eyes resided. She must be looking this way. I typed WINDMILL CUUCC STERT DESIRABLE, thinking it was a wonder how the mere shadow casted beneath her brow made up that irrational conclusion that she was indeed looking this way.
She started shifting her weight, turning to the china lamp beside her, and funny it may seem, that was looking up to her like a child to her mother upon the evading sense of danger.
I was running out of coherent thoughts to type to make her believe I wasnt looking through, and simultaneously making myself believe she was dumb not to notice.
From the lamp that seemed to throw inanimate expression, she reverted her imaginary eyes back.
I twitched upon realization, like i saw a dead man moved and turned to stare at me. She slowly lifted her fragile hand and draw a line along her sternum. I wasnt aware i stopped breathing, i handnt realized my thumb rested flat on the Enter button, dragging all the words i typed upward until they're gone. I was shocked for the remaining seconds that almost dragged me out of conciousness as she put the finger on her mouth. My hand should have moved for half of the screen was filled by hundreds of K's and then L's, then gone against the fearful spaces that devoured the entire screen once again. She was there, somewhere and sometime behind me, and her stare seemed to force their way down to my throat.
At length, i never took serious notice of the space between us until there were only inches between me and her bosom. I thought i was swallowed whole when i suddenly could smell her lotion and the sweet scent of the fruit you may want to lick forever. ..........,//////;;;KKKKLLLLKKKKKKKKK

Slowly, the monitor vanished like a puff of smoke only because i started closing my eyes and happily detaching myself from the world.
With its own life, it happened. I felt the ribbon of heat crawled upward, wrapping around my whole being, as she closed the remaining inches between the nape of my neck and her navel. The shock i felt as the metal piercing touched my skin made me gasped, like i was stabbed, loud enough for her to acknowledge and answer with a moan. The conversation went on making spoken words felt like too decent and barrren that it should have never been invented. The purgatory i was in, the the dark world i was swallowed, had been my heaven for a while, craddling me with the endless...endless...
Blips. The monitor automaticaly shutted down. The purgatory receded and the sunlight burned once again. My senses...

"You should see your face."

My senses were distorted. My senses were growing back grotesquely, like all those sorts of hair in puberty.

"You should really see your face."

I heard a laugh. It was her. She was staring down at me.

As i begun to breath again, our room enclosed unfathomable noises, cheers, shoes clanking against the tiled floor of... the library.

"Huh?" was all i managed to say. With my hands shaking, I turned on the PC and was horrified by the embarassing gibberish of my thoughts. She peered down into my screen and started laughing again.

No comments: