Dr. Macaroon

Curious 1: Dr. Mac, will I be a successful writer someday?

Dr. Macaroon: You’re not a writer of good cost. You step over other’s beliefs.

Curious 1: What does that mean?

Dr. Macaroon: No.

(Gone. Another being popped from elsewhere)

Curious 2: On the perspective of Saint Ismael, will the world deserve to be salvaged from its sins?

Dr. Macaroon: (sneer) Who’s Saint Ismael?

Curious 2: That would be me when I died, right?

Dr. Macaroon: You’re having a delusion. And stop using cigarettes. It would remove 9 happy days from your recent 72 year destiny.

(Another popped from elsewhere. A beautiful lad.)

Curious 3: Dr. Mac, my mother wanted me to be an actress. And I wanted it as well as she does. Will I be a famous actress?

Dr. Macaroon: May 3, eight years from now, you will be bagging 4 best actress awards in one acting.

Curious 3: (smile) For how long will I be enjoying the fame?

Dr. Macaroon: May 4, months after your second movie, you’ll be diagnosed of cervical cancer. And then years later, you will be forgotten like any other actress.

(Gone again. Another lad suddenly appeared)

Curious 4: Papa said he had dreamt of using nuclear weapon in warfare. Would that happen?

Dr. Macaroon: In a land on the upper east, two atomic bombs will kill hundreds of thousands of people. Yes.

Curious 4: What should I tell him then?

Dr. Macaroon: Nothing. Because that event will stop the war for killing million more lives.

(Gone. A male toddler suddenly appeared carrying a bar of chocolate)

Dr. Macaroon: Foods are not allowed here.

Curious 5: Is it true that sweets destroy my teeth?


Dr. Macaroon: Yes.

No comments: